Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

basket boat

Story Review
WALT: summarise the main ideas of a text.  

Answer all these questions



Title:basket boats

Author:jill macgregor

Summary of the story:
How do you make the boat or earth paint?
  • Long poles off green Bamboo
  • They scrape off the outer skin and then slice the poles into thin slats



Facts: (Write something that you found wow and interesting).

Wow:They should last about 6 or 7 years
Interesting: every 6 months or so a sticky resin


Vocabulary (Choose 2 words you didn’t know, google them and write their definitions here)
  1. fleet
  2. Moored

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.