Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

The Day I Hiked a Mountain

One morning I was hiking on top of a mountain. I had to walk for four days. When I was at the top I tripped over a carved stone. I removed all the crisp snow on it and it said Betty Leverd, born in 1920 died in 1996 . I was so surprised that there was a gravestone . I set up my tent, I grabbed all my supplies. The grave  was covered in CRIMSON blood I thought that was a little creepy .There where millions of gravestones . I shouted help I was scared.  I  FRANTICALLY ran down the steep, misty mountain.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i just want you to have a good day chur chur chur chur

      Delete
    2. i know i just want you to have a good day chur chur chur chur

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Draved,
    Thank you for taking part in this week's 100 Word Challenge. You've written an interesting little story to go along with the 5 words for this week's prompt. You did a good job of building suspense in your story and making it a bit frightful. I like some of the strong vocabulary words you added in like steep misty mountain, crisp snow, and carved stone. Using strong words like that helps the reader really feel like they are there, watching the scene unfold in front of them. Maybe you can continue this story in another 100 Word Challenge writing piece. Keep on writing!
    Mrs. Schmidt (Team 100WC)
    Grade 3 Teacher
    Pennsylvania, USA

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.