Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

The flash

The Flash One day I was walking down a hill . All of a sudden I saw a bright flash . It started to rain. Thunder struck an apple tree .I ran into my house and went under my blankets . I was as scared as a human being chased by a lion . I opened my door and Boom! all my power went out. My lights didn't work in my house . I touched my light switch and got an electric shock . I passed out .When I woke up I felt dizzy .I turned into a robot, went outside and got struck by lighting, I went crazy .

2 comments:

  1. Hey Draved,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    This is a very interesting 100 word story! It starts off with setting the scene and slowly introduces what 'flash' is by giving little clues and hints, "Bright flash" and "It started to rain". You used flash here to describe different types of light, such as thunder, lightning, and electric shock! It was only 100 words but there were many interesting sentences and ideas presented here.

    I would love to read more of your writings! How about checking out the cool activities on the Summer Learning Journey website? To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.