Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

My Magical Creature 100 WC

WALT describe a magical creature that lives in the pink lake or animal hospital. WALT describe a magical creature that we have created in 100 words. What it looks like What it does Magical powers Nice or evil Where it lives If it can fly What it eats Friends? Why is it in the animal hospital? Are there other animal Once upon a time there lived a man called ben . He was a detective he looked for secret places and treasures . One morning he went on a sale to see if he could see any islands and he spotted one . Then he looked on his map and It was not on the map so he went there. He seen these animal they looked like robots and monsters combined they smelt like oil and walked like bigfoot I was so scared . I grabbed my pocket knife and faced it towards it. It sniffed the knife. Then It liked me, oh yuck!

WALT describe a magical creature that we have created in 100 words.

  • What it looks like
  • What it does
  • Magical powers
  • Nice or evil
  • Where it lives
  • If it can fly
  • What it eats
  • Friends?
  • Why is it in the animal hospital?
  • Are there other animal

Once upon a time there lived a man called ben . He was a detective he looked for secret places and treasures . One morning he went on a sale to  see if he could see any islands and he spotted one . Then he looked on his map and It was not on the map so he went there. He seen these animal they looked like robots and monsters combined they smelt like oil and walked like bigfoot I was so scared . I grabbed my pocket knife and faced it  towards it. It sniffed the knife. Then It licked me, oh yuck! . o

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.