Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

100 word challange



100 Word Challenge Week 3
Latest prompt
This week I’m hoping you have some help with using verbs and adverbs!
It is:
…we were moving very fast when …
Things to consider:
  • Where were you going?
  • Does speed make a difference?
  • What would changing the speed do?
The form will close at 23.45 UK time on 17th February
Don't forget to enter your writing into the worldwide competition.  

 I am 26 years old I am boarding a plane . I am nerves . I have never been on a plane before. My plane was called out . I stepped in the plane . I said ‘this is it’ . I sat in my chair . The pilot said ‘clear for take off’ . The planes engine started . 20 minutes Into the flight , we were moving very fast when a bird flew in the engine .The plane was going down and down and down BOOM .The plane crashed in the sea . The sea was on fire. I sunk in the sea a shark bit my leg.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.