Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

The best and worst things about winter.


D.H The good thing about winter is that it rains and the plants can grow and be healthy.
The bad thing is its cold and misty so the best thing to do is stay inside.


The cold makes it bad, because  
You can't go places that have no shelter.
Winter is great because you can stay in bed / have a cup of tea / play games/ bake a cake/
Make muffins


You can't go to the beach /you can't take a run you can't go riding on your bike/ You can't  go swimming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.