Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

100WC Week 2

WALT use a picture prompt to write a story using 100 words.

Hi there my name is Draved I'm currently in my parents private jet.We are going to Sydney . We will be landing soon. Now we have landed I'm going to check in.The first place that we are going to is the Opera house apparently there's 45 colored statues.They all have red faces I can't wait to go see them . We are now on our way to see the Statue.we are renting a Ford ranger for 6 weeks.now we are at the Statues. They are super cool.They feel like wood in 7 more weeks I’m leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.