Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

An example of a recount **



Last year we went to Australia . We went on a big plane called Emirates It was the A380.

It was so fast I got some chocolate and a dich that had chiken and carrots in it, also I had

some cake . It was so yum.
When we landed our aunty was waiting in the airport with our cozen. We went in her car

and drove to her house . We were so tired.

When we were at her  house we unpacked our stuff. Our aunty gave us sum yum chips.
We turned on the tv and watched a cartoon called Mordecai and Rigby. Then at night we
went to watch Liverpool , they one 5-0 . My dad sat in the black box. It cost 100 dollars
more expensive in the black box you get a better view of the manger and the players .

 After the match we went to the mall and got a fidget spinner. Then we went home had
dinner and went to bed. We woke up and had some nutrigrain. Then we went to my
cozens karate he was good. After my cozen’s karate we went to have some lunch .
After that we went to toys r us. We got to spend 10 dollars each .

It was so much fun . We stayed there for 2 weeks . When we had to leave I was so sad .
When we got to the airport we seen our mum and Zion they were happy to see us.
I really want to go back to Australia because it was so much fun . THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.