Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

THE DAY I HAD TO EAT DEAD PEOPLE'S SKIN AND SCABS


THE DAY I HAD TO EAT DEAD PEOPLE'S SKIN AND SCABS One day I went on a plane with 600 hundred people on it . We were going to oban when the pilot said should we go to Antarctica . Everyone said yes . So we went to fly over Antarctica . when we were flying over Antarctica the plane started to drop and drop and uncle boom 30 people survived counting me . There were no food . The next day we were so hungry so we ate the dead peoples skin and scabs they were disgusting but we still ate it . Suddenly someone saved ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.