Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

the lost teddy

 Hi there Im 6 years old and my name is Bubblegear im a teddy . My wonderful owner’s name is Rocky he is 7 and he is very fast . We were one day strolling on the sidepath we sat down on the bench with my mum and dad . The bench was steaming with warmth . We sat there for 15 minutes then he forgot about me and left me on the bench . I fell of the steaming bench . I was sad and cold my red crimson bow was fading . People were standing on me and spitting on me . I was really sad until I saw Rocky . He was looking for me . He was wearing a red crimson bow like me and a tuxedo. He picked me up and ran to him mum and sead. I found Bubblegers . He pounded with excitement . I felt like I was loved again.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.