Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Beyond the lines

Beyond the Lines

I am a soldier I am going to war with my friend,  brother, and other random people.  I said to them 4 people got shot so this is our last moment together. Huddle up and hope that we don't get shot. The ramp opened . We ran as fast as we could. I saw my friend get shot. I am so sad . I was running and suddenly I heard a bang, my brother got shot to . I thought this would be fun but it is not. Run they're chasing us with a  tank. My dad and mum are probably hearing the gun shots . The sea was full of blood but I survived. At night time we built a trench. Rats were in the trench. When we woke up we ran to the other teams trench. We saw some awful things and only two people survived the Captain and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.